Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wedding@ Setia Pearl Country Club

First we would like to thank Alvin & Siew Ling *wedding couple, for the great opportunity given to us at Trinity Events.

It was a great day for us, our team got involve in quite a lot of aspect for this event.

Stage design, from this...
to this..
Our Cake on display, Unity candle, LCD projector, My band, Light boxes, fresh flowers to go on carpet, for the qute childrens who contribute as page boys & girls....
It was indeed a day to remember, and an evening to cherish..
Honoured am I to be the MC and the keyboardist for the evening.
My team handling the sound system we set up earlier...
Coordinators making sure everything is in place..

FUH... just another event by Trinity...


I remember the small candles got bend by the heat in my car when i reach there.. haha.
Thanks a lot to my team mate for rushing back to town and get those new ones from our office.

Not forgetting our team: Lai Chua, Gary, Adrian, Rosa & Mindy.. Thank YOU all so much... for your dedications once again.

No comments: