Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wedding@ City Bayview Penang

27th May 2007


Beautiful evening at City Bayview Penang.

We had our easy time setting up our KTV system on site at about 4pm.

Assist in their LCD set-up and test run.

I was the MC for the evening.

Felt a little pressure at first cause the father of the groom was a school Headmaster!!!

Most of their friends are all teachers in their respective languages... haha.. so i thought i gotta be on my toes not to have even a sentence spoken in broken English or Mandarin.. not that i don't do that for other events.. it's just that i have a little fear for 'teachers'... haha..

During the celebration..
they were so happy and glad we are there overlooking all the details.. .
I admit I was suprise that all their relatives that night sang sooooo well!!!

It was party all night long.. the couple and family members thank me and my team for the work..
We thank them for making us part of their fond memories.
Oh ya.. no complains on any of my speeches... wahaha..