Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding@Berjaya Penang

BUsy Day but 1 of the greatest day to remember!!

After pak toh *dating for a solid 11 years.. finally they are officially together.. on 11/11/2007.

I followed him for morning session, then rushed to Berjaya Hotel to do the decoration and sound system set up... bath... then WALA!!! Celebration begins..

I was honoured to be the MC & the Band for this great event..
Uncle Lim * Father of the groom... was very nice & supportive too..


We all had our great time cheering the whole night.. including me although I'm behind the keyboard most of the time.. .wahaha...

I had the feelings like singing on stage back in school days for Interact Club / Scouting Events because of all the cheerings.. it was outrageous fun!

I want to Thank my Buddy the Groom for his Friendship and Trust and Fun he brings to my life. Not forgetting all my PEng You from MBS... you guys always rock my days!!!






No comments: